Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is my wonderful husband...


And today is his Birthday!!!

Yes..this will be cheesy, but here we go.

26 Reasons I'm happy to be stuck with this goofball forever:

1. He's hilarious. Makes me laugh everyday!


2. So handsome!


3. I love his creative choice of clothing and style.
4. Super hard-working.


5. Always going. He's like the energizer bunny.
6. Havasupai Falls proposal.
7. Mexico Anniversary, Brazil Christmas. Loves to travel!


8. Early to bed, early to wise....you know the rest. He lives by this!
9. He treats me like a queen and let's me buy more shoes than anyone normal person should have.
10. Little surprises, at random times.


11. He's such a good cuddler.


12. Let's me put my freezing cold feet on him when I get into bed to warm them up.
13. Everyone loves him. Such a people person.


14. His willingness to try new things.
15. Always up for an adventure.

16. Patiently taught me to love rock climbing.
17. Athletic and super fit.

18. Always entertaining. Magic tricks, jokes, name it...he does it.
19. His creative Halloween costumes.


20. Love for the outdoors.


21. His fabulous cooking skills! Seriously...he's so good.
22. Positive attitude. Even in the worst situations...he helps me be positive.
23. Is adorable with kids and will one day be an awesome dad!


24. Has an amazing testimony of the gospel.
25. Honors his priesthood.

and last but not least.....

26. He treats me like the most important person in his world and I couldn't ask for anything more!

Thanks for all you do for me! You're the best husband and I love you!

1 comments:

Bec and Dave said...

Thats so cute Jess!!! I love the pics and the love haha. Happy birthday Mike, we miss you two so much!!