Thursday, July 30, 2009

The dreadful update blog! Update Update Update

Ok friends. So I know I have been a bad little blogger and have not updated this in quite some time. Forgive me. But let me tell you what we've been up to. Life! This summer has been jam packed with small trips, weekend getaways, daily activities, and lots and lots of sunshine. I am loving not having school so much, that I just might retire. Ok, maybe not. But just the thought of school starting in less than a month gives me the heeby jeebies, or how ever your spell that. I love my major and all, but it is a kick in the pants with a million projects, so much time and money spent, and really dramatic and sometimes obnoxious ID girls. Not all! (ID readers) just some. Anywho, I've been so busy soaking up the last little bit of happiness before the ID Project devil comes to devour my soul, that I haven't had much time for blogging.

So....Without further ado, here are some things we've been doing. I know you've been dying of anticipation, without update of our fabulous life.

We dug trenches for Sprinkler, and Installed Sprinklers! Hooray!

We stole sod from the church and enslaved many men to lay it.

We have had many barbecues in our newly finished back yard.

We laid out, worked on our tan, and even did some swimming!

We sailed our little boat.

We looked a little retarded when Bella graduated from Puppy Class.

We went to the Farmer's Market.

And to the Cruise-In.

We went boating with friends.

We shot some guns.

We went camping.

And we even had a sexy time at Bouk's Ranch!

So there you go folks. An Update from the Watts'! Has your summer been this great?

Look forward to posts about our fun girls' weekend in St. George (we're going tomorrow) and our family trip to San Diego (Next Weekend)

.....then

....our annivesary

....then



...school : ( BOO!



4 comments:

Than & Lina said...

Nice to hear what you've been up to as well! It looks like you have been having LOTS of fun and you totally deserve it! Good luck with school and all your projects. I know you'll survive because you have so far and I was always impressed (not impressed that you survived, but with how talented, organized & hard-working you are).

Martha said...

YEAH! You finally updated! Ha ha I'm just kidding! It looks like you've had a great summer! I love that back yard and will have to see it once I get back up to Logan.

Erika @ Style Me Green said...

So Bella graduating from puppy school is the funniest picture ever! I laughed so hard. Please send it out as your Christmas card!

Natalie said...

you forgot to mention the birth of your favorite sister-in-laws baby girl. Love you guys!